Monday, April 27, 2020

WALL ART ON LOCK DOWN

It's certainly looking like the lockdown of Asheville's galleries will continue for awhile, which means I need to do some sales promoting myself if I want to stay in business.  The following are some of the quilts I have in my home inventory. They can be purchased from me and sent to directly to you.

They range in style, color, size and price (from $198 - $450).  For complete description/size/construction process/price, please visit: www.marystorishop.blogspot.com or click on this fast link

If you happen to see another piece of work that catches your eye, connect with me....it may be here as well. If it's already hanging in the gallery that's not problem.  I can put you in touch with the helpful Woolworth's staff who handle the sale & ship it to you.

I hope you might consider treating yourself to some new art...you are probably tired of looking at your familiar 4 walls by now!!





3 comments:

Nancy said...

Different marketing approach is key at this time. I had not even thought about rent on gallery space until you mentioned it. It's just not happening at the moment, and it's unknown when/if the tourist traffic will resume. Decisions, decisions.

The Inside Stori said...

We pay rent plus commission....the price one incurrs in a tourist area. However, selling to blog readers or on Facebook when basically only quilters read it doesn't offer much hope for sales.

Robbie said...

These are wonderful! I actually think folks will be traveling more when they are able...being in for so long, folks will want to travel and let's hope be interested in art work!!!