Friday, April 17, 2020

USING VINTAGE LACE AND LINENS

What started out over a month ago as a whirlwind of activity and accomplishments, has slowed these last few days to simply floating through my day.

So, now that every photo and all paperwork has been organized, every drawer & closet cleaned, and finishing an ugly brown lap quilt for the man cave, it's time to get back to creating.
 I pulled out a piece of rusted vintage lace, paired it with a hunk of ice-dyed damask table cloth to create a few filled composition book covers.
Since the galleries are still closed, they will be added to my growing inventory here at home and ready to add as replacements when shoppers are back in the stores.  Of course I welcome direct sales but given the cost of shipping for an item at a lower price point, I haven't added them to my online shop.  But, holler if you are interested.  **  Large book sold.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Saw these on FB! Beautiful!

Nancy said...

Nice use of those materials! Oh how I hope the shops will be open again soon.