Friday, March 27, 2020

NOIR ET BLANC

Self-isolating has provided plenty of time to complete this large wall quilt.  One I hope will be visibly striking to a buyer, additionally a design they can live with for a long time.  Photographing this high contrast piece (in my less than ideal studio for this type of task) unfortunately yielded a visual that doesn't measure up to the finished piece.  Hopefully someone will see beyond that!

Dear readers, please stay safe and well...this won't last forever....we can do this.

NOIR ET BLAC - 60.5" x 60.5"
Cotton fabrics, machine pieced, appliqued, & quilted.

Linking to:  Sarah's Whoop Whoop Friday

4 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I'll bet that is really striking in person! I do like that the offset diamond design. I've made a couple of quilts with that design too.

straythreads said...

Beautiful I would have added a splash of color. Simple Elegant Striking

Robbie said...

This is another great piece from you, Mary!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Great graphic finish. I think a buyer can totally get a feel for the quilt with your photo, Mary. It's gorgeous!