Thursday, October 24, 2019

WHILE THE MACHINE IS AWAY....BUSY HANDS ARE STILL PLAYING

Fall leaf peepers have arrived and are shopping at Woolworth Walk, downtown Asheville, NC.  My inventory of felted acorns have been a good seller....so.....

Out comes the wool roving......
No matter how quickly I try to work, wet felting is NOT a method that can be rushed.  I average 30 minutes to make 5 'bodies'.
Perfect activity to catch up on Bravo's trash reality shows!!
TA DAH!!!!

Linking to:  Nina-Marie's Off the Wall Friday, Sarah's Whoop Whoop Friday.

4 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

So cute! We will be touring the walk this evening, we have concert tickets.

Nancy said...

Busy hands- those really are cute and obviously popular!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

These make me smile, every time I see them. Glorious.

Margaret said...

Delightful! I admire your dexterity with those wee acorns!