Monday, May 13, 2019

NEW WOOLFELT COLORS

I've been singing the praises of National Nonwoven's Woolfelt for years.  They keep generating new yummy colors and happily the availability of this product has just increased as Hobby Lobby will now be carrying it.

For those who might not be familiar with it, know it's a far cry from the thin, poly craft felt so often seen in craft and big box fabric stores.  WoolFelt Style -TOY022 is 35% wool (for stability & loft) and 65% rayon which helps to provide such great color, over 100 of them!  It's easy to cut and handle and best of all the edges do not ravel.  A big thumbs up!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Those are lovely colors, and thanks for letting us know Hobby Lobby will carry it. I can wander around in Hobby Lobby for quite some time!

Robbie said...

I see where several hand stitchers and beaders use wool felt but I've never looked for it! Hobby Lobby is about 35 minutes from us but I do go there from time to time. Thanks for the tip (again!!).

The Inside Stori said...

Robbie....my book published by C & T "Embellishing with Felted Wool" featured this product.....and it whas published years ago....guess I've always been ahead of the trends!