Sunday, May 19, 2019

CAROLINA HURRICANE QUILT PROJECT

I'd like to share photos of my finished string quilt made for the Carolina Hurricane Quilt Project.  The generosity of the quilt community never fails to amaze me!

My piece was quilted by Boni Lochner who resides in South Dakota. Imagine that......someone who has no connection to our region donated her time and considerable talent to this project!  I just love how the quilt turned out....the quilt motif is exactly right.  With deep appreciation and respect.....I salute Boni.  

She offers custom long arm quilting, if you are in need of this service please contact me and I will put you in touch with her. 


5 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Wonderful quilt!! Thank you for participating in the Carolina Hurricane Quilt Project!!

The Idaho Beauty said...

I just love this quilt so much. It will make someone very happy and feeling loved too.

Robbie said...

I enlarged your pics to see the quilting up close...nicely done for sure...and KUDO's to you both for donating your talents for such a good cause!!!

Windy Hill Happenings said...

It's beautiful, both the quilting and the quilt...lucky family who gets this beauty.

Anonymous said...

excellent points altogether, you just gained a emblem new
reader. What could you suggest about your submit that you just
made a few days in the past? Any sure?