Sunday, May 5, 2019

LEAST FAVORITE

Still plugging away on my newest Asian inspired wall art quilt......it was a busy week so it's slow going.  I'll admit I'm stalling too.....as I've reached my least favorite part of quilt making......machine quilting.
So far today I've managed to delay getting back at it by making bread, doing laundry, and cleaning the bathroom....one is really in avoidance mode if bathroom cleaning gets on the to-do list!  

Can't do our forced march either because it's pouring....I'll walk in snow but not heavy rain.  And now I'm writing a blog post.....just to put off turning on the machine.....maybe our power will go out (which would be the 4th time in 2 weeks).....NOOOOO I don't wish for that.....so I'll say goodbye for now and slink over to the sewing machine.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

You are so funny!! My least favorite 'to do' is WEEDING! UGH!!!! I worked this a.m. on the front and north side(s) of the house. I managed to get almost one full leaf bag filled!!!! I was pooped...hard getting up and down.

This quilt looks like it will be another WOW quilt!!!! So get back in there and finish this project!

Kathy said...

We all have our tasks that we procrastinate about, but when bathroom cleaning comes in above quilting.............wow! Get 'er done, girl!

Linda M said...

Ha, I quilt to avoid doing anything else. My bathrooms really need cleaning and the weeds are taking over, but the quilt that I'm doing just because takes priority.