Tuesday, April 2, 2019

UTILIZING HAND-DYED FABRICS

 I've spent the last couple of days....yes days.....far more time consuming than one might expect......creating book covers.  It's so gratifying to utilize a variety of my hand-dyed & screen printed fabrics
 These are 5" x 7" composition book covers.
While this collection covers the mini-composition size books.
 Ice-dyed silk noil - mini
 Ice-dyed bamboo rayon felt - mini
 Deconstructed screen printed silk noil - 5" x 7"
Deconstructed & traditional screen printed cotton - 5" x 7" 

Contact me if you are interested in any of these.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely--hope they sell well for you!

Nancy said...

These are so inviting- I would think they'll sell well in your gallery.

Robbie said...

They are really nice...love the shibori....you are so talented!!!! I agree with Nancy...these should sell well at the gallery!!