Saturday, March 30, 2019

ADDITIONAL GALLERY REPRESENTATION

I'm pleased to announce a select collection of my wool felt art quilts are now being showcased at Mountain Made Gallery in the historic Grove Arcade, downtown Asheville.  Mountain Made features only locally made contemporary Appalachian handcrafted items from the Western North Carolina region.

One of my pieces on display is shown below.....
                               THROUGH THE TREES - 15" X 20"
Artist hand-dyed, copper foiled, wool felt, machine and hand embroidered.  Prepared for hanging with sleeve and rod on the back.

Please stop by the gallery when you are in the area!


6 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

I suppose you've lived in that area long enough to be considered a local artist but I couldn't help chuckling to myself that in truth you're a relocated Wisconsin artist and shhh - don't anybody tell that Gallery. ;-)

This is wonderful news though, and I love this piece so much. Looks so good in the window with that basket. I hope this location turns out to be good for sales.

Robbie said...

I love this piece! Well, guess I just love them all! HA

Nancy said...

Congratulations! This looks like a very inviting shop, and a lovely display of your work.

Ann Scott said...

Beautiful. Congratulations.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Congratulations! I hope this leads to many sales for you.

Jo Vandermey said...

Wonderful! How great to share your work with others!