Friday, March 29, 2019

WOOLWORTH WALK GALLERY - SPRING FACE LIFT

A spring facelift for my space at Woolworth Walk gallery, downtown Asheville, NC.  
 Nice to find an empty space!!!
 Newer pieces with a nod to spring now hung.
 Some rearranging on the entrance railing that welcomes visitors to this historic gallery.
I added one of my embellished pieces....(Left).....hard to put these well published and trademark style pieces up for sale, but I can't store them all either! Hoping someone will see the humor in it as technology only invades us more and more.

2 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Nice refreshing! Love the sprinkling of flowers here and there. That linen piece with the umbrella - surely it will sell this spring? It's such a lovely "April Showers" sort of theme.

Robbie said...

Wish I could see this exhibit...each time you show new work or new arrangement it looks so inviting!