Wednesday, February 27, 2019

CONTINUING ON.....ECO-PRINTED NOTEBOOK COVERS

My adventures into notebook cover making continues........
I returned home from my recent Arizona 'girlfriend' art camp with numerous eco-printed wool pieces.  Funny how strongly they were calling me to be turned into book covers.
It was a bit more challenging to work with this denser material.  Not surprising, I found it so much easier to create in a larger format, rather than the 
4 1/2" x 3 1/4" mini books.
Some of my large collection of Ultra-suede scraps I've been hoarding for years were utilized for the spines, flap trim, and tie closures.  Hummm.....am I done yet? Perhaps not.....now my indigo-dyed wool fabrics are waving at me.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Very handsome covers!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Those are lovely!!

Ramona said...

How fun! You create the coolest things at your house!

Nancy said...

Just grand!

Robbie said...

Oh WOW!! These are fantastic! Too bad you can't link to the exhibit to sell them online!

The Inside Stori said...

Thank you Robbie....yes I could easily add a page to my blog or gallery shop to sell online....I worry about the cost of mailing as it'd proably cost the same to sell/send several, rather than one.

Linda M said...

You are getting quite a selection of notebook covers, and they are all fabulous!