Thursday, June 12, 2014

MORE EMBELLISHED ROCKS

I'm like a caged tiger when I don't have any handwork to do in the evenings.....
and right now, none of the projects I'm working on are ready for that task.

 So late yesterday, I rounded up supplies to create more embellished rocks....thanks to Kate for giving me some more flat rocks!
And...also thanks to Terri (who was truly teacher's pet with all the goodies she shared with me).....these small bags of embellishing treasures.
 I've been slowly trying to fill this metal charger with my creations....
 Detail
Ya I know...this is kinda nuts......



9 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Yeah, it IS kinda nuts but I like them. Perfect for that charger & certainly an interesting conversation piece. So much to examine. I bet guests can't keep their hands off them.

Robbie said...

Great you found something to keep your fingers busy at night! I'm with you on that for sure! I can't just sit and watch TV! UGH...what a waste of time...love the flat rocks...so clever and the metal charger is perfect for them!

Sharon Rotz said...

I agree, these are definitely eye catching. They look like so much fun to make.

Marilyn Wall said...

Mary I love the rocks. Don't know your house décor but they would fit mine perfectly

Linda M said...

I love your rocks and I also understand how hard it is to watch tv without keeping the hands busy.

Regina B Dunn said...

These are great, but you know I'm particularly fond of rocks.

LA Paylor said...

nuts, maybeeeeee but you are getting something out of the whole three-D play with the rocks. Rocks hold energy...
leeAnna Paylor lapaylor.blogspot.com

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Quite different than other decorated rocks I have seen. The materials are unique in my experience-not something i see every day. Congrats on novelty that looks great !~!

Sallie B. said...

Mari, thank you again for telling us about the LED light strip for the sewing machine. My friend was having a terrible time trying to see what she was sewing, even with two lamps on. I took a strip over and installed it on her sewing machine and now she is loving sewing again! (She is 96 years young.) It made her week!