Saturday, June 7, 2014

HEARTWARMING DISPLAY

It's been a non-stop whirlwind since my arrival at the Alabama Quilt Symposium on Tuesday.  All the photos I should have taken were not, due to my very busy schedule. However, here's a peak at a heartwarming display to honor our military, located in the quilt show room.
If you are in the Birmingham, AL today....stop in at the Bumpus Middle School to enjoy the show and this display.  Judging the quilts was very challenging....the competition was very stiff......amazing talent and skills that won't disappoint the viewers.  Do stop by if you are nearby.
I did manage to take photos of my students embellished wool projects yesterday and hope to get them posted later today.  Until then......

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Display looks very nice!!!! So are you home now? How long for? It's nearing the end of 2014...well, six months to go! You might get to travel to Florida to meet up with Kay and I!!!