Sunday, February 2, 2014

WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS SUPER BOWL SUNDAY?

A friend mentioned that Guacamole tops this list of the most consumed snack  food on Super Bowl Sunday.....something like 8 million pounds worth!  14,500 tons of chips disappear and antacid sales go up 20% on the Monday after the big game.

Will you be watching?  Me?  Probably not the whole thing......however I'd be glued to the TV if the Packers were in it.  Okay, okay.....so I love our Packers!!
But, I will be cheering for Denver.....only because my friend Gwen will be.  Is that really a reason??  Sure, why not.  Though Seattle's QB once played for the Wisconsin Badgers.....so I'd like to see him do well too.....

Best wishes for a competitive, exciting, but safe game.

1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

You cheered for Denver! I cheered the Seahawks to victory while I ate guacamole, Almond Roca, and a custard chocolate doughnut with an iced mocha.