Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PAUSE MODE

A quick note to say that I'm in Pause Mode for a few days......
'the husband' had emergency eye surgery on Monday........per Doctor's order....he can do NOTHING for 2 weeks.......no reading, no computer, no walking, no lifting, no bending over......get the picture.....I will be the entertainment.....

We are thankful for what appears to be a good outcome......he has sight only in one eye.....so this incident in his good eye was scary.....which means following Doctor's orders is even more important.

Back soon.....

4 comments:

Julie Bagamary said...

Know that I am praying for both of you.

I need orange said...

Surely hoping with you for the best possible result!

Patsy Thompson said...

Best wishes to you and "the husband" and I hope he recovers in time to see the beautiful fall colors!

Carol Sloan said...

Oh Mary - I'll be praying for a full recovery. And for you to get through this difficult time...