Sunday, June 14, 2009

YARD ART

Antique shopping is a past time I enjoy......and I keep my eye out for yard art. I've never seen anything like this. My guess is you'd have to live in an area with low winds.....cause these items would surely shatter if blown over.

So....what the heck is this? Upon close examination, they appear to be created from old glass bowls, vases, and vessels, glued together. Interesting concept, no??


I'm bracing myself for another day of travel drama as I travel back home from Portland, OR. They are not allowing any online check ins for my 6:00 AM flight tomorrow morning....worse yet, the airline will not explain why.........sigh......

2 comments:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

Those were interesting Mary.
I have been saving glass to do something like that. Wonder what kind of blue they use?
K

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

I mean GLUE -- not blue!