Sunday, November 16, 2008

SNOW!?!?!

I've been lulled into ignoring the date.....it's mid November......yet I expected, wished for weather no colder than the low 50's!  My hearty Wisconsin blood has thinned already....look what we woke up to today!

The picture simply doesn't show the stark reality......gusty winds 30-40 mph, 1-2" of snow.....AND a crunchy layer of ice beneath.  This was to be a rain event.....hummm.  Up here in the mountains, it's the ICE that everyone fears.  Happily we have electricity....so really, I'm not complaining.

We were told to expect snow about 6 times a year.....this is our 2nd one....so...with fingers crossed, there will only be 4 more.

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow in the south?? You shoulda stayed up north! It is a balmy 48 in Chicago today.

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

It's not a balmy 48 here in southern WI -it's 34.
I hardly looked outside but I don't think we've had any snow.
Loved the Packers game today!!!
K