Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PREPARATION

While many of you are beginning to think about the holidays.....I usually use this time of the year to get a jump on making my beading kits for the beginning months of next year's trips.

Type "A" personality you ask?

Okay, I admit it.  However, since I purchase my supplies in bulk, it's less costly and easier to order supplies only twice year.  Now is the time to access what I'll need for future kits.

The kits are made in assembly line fashion.....and yes I do count out many of the items before I begin kitting each class (consisting of 25 kits per workshop).  This way if I have a silk flower left over.....it's a clue....I probably missed putting one in a kit.  

However, there is a flaw in this theory.......if I put two of one item in a kit, I won't discover that! So, I spent most of the day yesterday making kits for 3 different classes, a total of 125 kits. That allowed me to catch up on most of the dribble I DVR.  Have you watch the "Housewifes of Atlanta" (not sure that's the exact title), on Bravo?   Oh my.....ya gotta wonder what our world has come to!  These babes behave like jealous teens.  I'm so happy my hobby turned into a career.

No comments: