Friday, May 7, 2021

NIGHT SKY

I was so pleased to receive a commission to create two small pieces in my silhouette series.  This is the 2nd piece.  The buyer expressed a desire to include a black lab in each....which was easy to do since we have our own black lab that we love. 

NIGHT SKY -  13" x 13"
Hand-dyed cotton, layered sheers, Ultra-suede, hand appliqued, hand embroidered, and hand beaded.


Note - this is the first one:   
SHOOTING STARS  - 13" X 13"
Hand-dyed cotton, layered sheers, Ultra-suede, hand appliqued, hand embroidered, and hand beaded.


3 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

I think I've said it before, but I LOVE these silhouette pieces.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

So charming!!

Kathy said...

These are the type of work that seem to evoke memories and happiness. Lovely!