Tuesday, August 4, 2020

FINALLY - SOME FIBER TALK

As the regular readers of this blog know, the purpose has always been to discuss and share fiber art related posts.  

Lately, I've been highlighting our beautiful mountain living lifestyle, while I continue to work on a commission piece that has to be kept under wraps until it's in the hands of the new owners.
I'm currently in my least favorite construction part of creating wall art.....machine quilting......and tackling free motion quilting which I really dislike.  Sometimes ya gotta just do it.....   However, I couldn't be more pleased with how this piece is coming together and looking forward to sharing soon.

4 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Progress is good! I know it will be a masterpiece.

Nancy said...

I don't mind doing small pieces, but larger ones give me fits. That is some serious looking free-motion contraption on your machine!

The Inside Stori said...

This shows you how much/little I know about machine quilting...... The foot is what came with my Janome 8900 for machine quilting.....and actually it works pretty well....it's the operator that needs help!

Robbie said...

So exciting!!!! Can't wait to see!!!!