Sunday, August 2, 2020

BEAUTY OF NATURE

We were told by locals when we moved here that for every foggy summer morning, we'd have 1 day of snow in the winter.  I sure hope not.....we've had fog nearly every morning now for over a month as our daily rain storms continue, sometimes 2 or three times each day.

We got another 1.75 inches last night...and some good boomers....thunderstorms not very common here compared to the Midwest.  But this one knocked our internet out for over 12 hrs. 

However, I was rewarded by this glistening spider web spotted during our hour long morning 'forced march'.

3 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Wonderful photo of the spider web, I cannot ever seem to get those right. Fog was hanging in the valley this morning too.

Laura said...

I love it when I get to see the wonders of nature. It makes it easy to look forward to good things to come.

The Idaho Beauty said...

Silver linings, that spider web. :-)