Thursday, June 25, 2020

TWO DAYS - BLOWN

It's extremely rare that I give up on a project....very, very rare for sure.  But after two days and my process is going backwards......it's now headed for the trash bin.

I've been thinking about featuring Eucalyptus in a small wall art quilt.  Sad to say I'm throwing in the towel on this particular design. It's gone from bad to worse and smaller and smaller elements.....big sigh.....

Fortunately, there's more ideas in my head and more fabric where this came from.


2 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

I think it is the lack of interaction with other quilters that is getting to all of us! I know my design mojo is taking a coronacation.

Robbie said...

As I told you on FB...we'll take your rejects! We all know you'll come up with some fantastic as usual!