Monday, August 5, 2019

BETTER IDEA

Sometimes we find ourselves wanting to use specific fabrics so much so that we ignore the little voice in our head that says 'no'.  Fortunately, the time commitment for my bad idea was short (see my last post).
I've switched gears and and am proceeding with a zig-zag set string quilt instead.  I'll have my fingers crossed though, hoping there's enough coordinating brown fabric in my stash.  I've dug deep, some of these prints were purchased when I began quilting back in the mid. 1980's.

Our home refresh is in full swing which is diverting my attention, allowing completion of only 12 of the 42 blocks I require.  Stay tuned..... 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

YES to the strings! Something so satisfying about string quilts.

The Inside Stori said...

Yup Nancy....string quilts are satisfying, and have the ability to use up old fabrics so nicely!

Anonymous said...

Looks good.

Robbie said...

I really like this layout!!!! Cool!