Friday, February 2, 2018

PLUGGING AWAY

OH MY.......this piece is taking forever to finish......therefore my posting has been sparse.....  Lot's of details still to be added but here's an updated peak at its progress.
Finishing will have to wait a bit longer as I'm off to AZ for our 6th annual 'girlfriend art camp', with several buddies.  'The husband' and Sooty our rescue lab will be holding down the fort at home...... Photos of our fiber adventures coming soon.....

Check out what other artists have been up to this week:  Nina-Marie's Off The Wall Friday & Sarah's Whoop Whoop Friday.

10 comments:

Linda M said...

It may be taking a while to do but it looks wonderful. Have a great week with friends.
.

quiltedfabricart said...

It does look great! Have fun, glad to see you are getting away for some “me” time. Well deserved

Ramona said...

Oh wow! It's gorgeous. Have a great time with your friends!

The Idaho Beauty said...

I like the addition of the fence! Enjoy your retreat...

Ann Scott said...

I love the addition of the beach fence in the foreground! Have a great time.

Robbie said...

Well this piece doesn't have a deadline so enjoy your time with the gals!!!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Love how the windblown fence mirrors the arch of the sun's rays.

Nina Marie said...

Ohhh I love this piece because it reminds me of the banks of Lake Erie and Summer. anddddddd.....since I document my trouble on finishing my pieces sometimes - I feel your pain! Have fun!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Enjoy art camp!! I'll be looking forward to seeing your creative endeavors.

Sandy Panagos said...

That looks fun! Have a great time with your gal pals.