Monday, November 27, 2017

FUN WITH FELTED BASKETS

I'm kinda between projects right now....unusual for me as normally there's two or three going at the same time.  Poor planning on my part!  So while kicking around a few ideas, it seemed wise to multi-task and make a few baskets while I'm waiting for inspiration to hit.  
 The felted wool has been either ice-dyed or mono-printed.....you can see my easy approach of adding motifs to felted wool here.  
After the fabric has been altered, it's still surprising how much time it takes to create these baskets.  However, it is fun and they've become reliable sellers in my space at Woolworth Walk, downtown Asheville, NC.

2 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

I'm really happy that these have gone over well in your booth. I think they are fantastic, each one unique within a common form.

Ann Scott said...

Your "baskets" are wonderful! Very unique use of your great fabrics.