Sunday, September 18, 2016

GO PACK GO!!!

YUP.....it's football season and happily the game is on TV tonight.  We'll be cheering the Green Bay Packers as they take on the Minnesota Vikings. Like most NFL teams, rivals are part of the football experience.  Wisconsin is located ajacent to Minnesota, Illinois and Michigan.....all with NFL teams.  Strong feelings abound.....it's hard to tell whether the Vikings, the Bears, or the Lions are disliked the most!!

The Vikings are starting the year with a high rating.....so hopefully the Pack will have what it takes to come home with a win.

I'll be wearing my lucky socks my friend Gen hand knitted for me......
GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I have a different take on the old Black and Blue Division---I LIKE all those teams! I grew up in Illinois, so we were Bears fans and I've lived my adult life in Michigan so now I'm a Lions fan. That group of teams played/plays great football and I love watching them all!

The Inside Stori said...

You are very generous Kathy.....I'm a one team gal.

Robbie said...

Love the socks! Maybe I need to get socks to help the Lions!!! Geeezz what a game on Sunday! Look forward to ou game together! HA