Friday, February 20, 2015

FINALE - 2015 ART CAMP PIECES

Hopefully this hasn't gotten too repetitive for you all......hummmm.... I've become a bit obsessed.  Here are the 4 REWORKED pieces, created at "Girlfriend 2015 AZ Art Camp".  

Lessons learned:  take more care to achieve evenly distributed layers of wool and work harder and longer to felt more fully (firmly).

To read about this process from the beginning......either go to my Feb. 16, 2015 post and continue through the following two posts, OR click here  then here  and finally here





Visit these links to check out how others have used their week to create:  Nina-Marie's Off The Wall Friday,  Whoop, Whoop Friday, Crazy Mom Quilts, and Richard and Tanya Quilts.

6 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Those are really beautiful, Mary! Love the shape of the second one. Whoop whoop and stay warm!!

Norma Schlager said...

I love these little bowls! I, too, especially like the shape if the green one.

Maggi said...

They are so lovely and my favourite is definitely the green one.

Nancy said...

So worth the shaping and trimming. Lovely!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

What a difference a few well placed beads can make. The bowls are lovely without them - but come to life with them.

The Idaho Beauty said...

My favorite bowl is the one with the added leaves. As for the rescued piece - oh my, that sliver of bright orange in the clouds is just like what I see out my window when the thin edge of the cloud takes on all the brilliance of the light.