Wednesday, November 24, 2010

GOBBLE GOBBLE

Happy Turkey Day everyone! I'm thankful for so many things....among them...YOU my faithful readers who give me a reason to continue blogging!

On this crisp early morning in the mountains, I paused to take in this view of the fog down our valley. We are crystal clear up at our elevation.....but it will be a thick as soup down below until the sun burns it off.

We will be enjoying deep fried turkey again this Thanksgiving.....and happily I don't have to make it. However, 'the husband' has been whimpering about getting a fryer for ourselves.....and when he gets an idea in his head......you can guess the rest. So the next photo on this subject may actually have my mitts in the picture!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving....wherever you are.....

No comments: