Saturday, March 26, 2011

PROGRESS REPORT - 2011 CHALLENGE

It's gratifying to know some of you are actually looking forward to my posts.....so much so that you worry when I don't.

No, there's nothing wrong.....just unusually busy with domestic duties..... However, I have also been in the studio a lot.....having big fun.


You may recall a previous post about our 2011 PTA challenge project. Here's another peak at my painter inspired piece....the yellow lines have now been hand appliqued and the circle basted in position will be next. The background here in this photo looks sort of pale lavender....it's actually white.....

I'll keep showing these milestones and will be interested to see if anyone can guess who my inspiration was. Though...I'm not terribly hopeful since 'the husband', when told the artists' name, actually suggested it should be someone else. Go figure.....

No comments: