Friday, May 31, 2024

UPPER CRABTREE - TRIPLE CREEK, NC

 Hurrah......my commission project is now finished.  The clients live in NC, near our previous home in the Triple Creek Meadows Community. They requested me to capture the scenery of the area.  Their view of the Blue Ridge Mountains is similar to ours.....

So here's the quilt, plus a photo I snapped from our front porch.

Upper Crabtree - Triple Creek Meadows, NC
52.5" x 60"



My entire inventory of quilts in my online shop have now been repriced.  Now that I am no longer associated with a gallery, I don't have to match their pricing which included a hefty commission.  Take a look and see if you might be interested in any of the pieces.  


4 comments:

Nancy said...

You captured it and enhanced it! Wonderful.

Sherrie Spangler said...

What a charming quilt! I'm sure your clients will treasure it.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Lovely, Mary, I am sure they will be delighted.

The Idaho Beauty said...

I hope the new owner of this sends you an in situ photo. It really is quite the capture of those mountains and I love that house sitting there toward the bottom - a bit unexpected.