Friday, December 15, 2023

PTA (PROFESSIONAL TEXTILE ARTISTS) CHRISTMAS PARTY

I imagine most quilt groups have their own versions of Christmas gift exchanges......PTA (Professional Textile Artists) does too......sadly each year we seem to not remember exactly which rules our white elephant exchange should follow....hilarity ensues. I saved the best for 2nd last photo. It was the gift I selected....there was a card that read: "I saw you look at me when you came in. Match something up and I'll go home with you. Look Around!" In the envelope was a small length of imitation pearls. Pretty soon we were all scouting around the house looking. See what we found by referring to the last pictures. The rest of the photos speak for themselves.....I've been with this group for 18 years.....there's never a dull moment!!! 














1 comment:

Nancy said...

Of course- a pink flamingo!! What a fun group. Can't imagine where someone found the crocheted doll toilet roll cover. Happy times.