Thursday, December 28, 2023

MORE GOOD EATING

 "The husband" is a meat eater......I can do without it for the most part.....but occasionally he treats himself to an excellent restaurant cut of beef from Snake River Farms in Idaho.

He bought a HUGE hunk of short ribs which I've managed to store in my small freezer until the holidays.

He had to cut it into 3 sections and vacuum pack them for their Sous Vide bath. It was so full I had to weight the meat down with a plate and pie weights!!  

When nicely precooked for hours, he smoked it on our grill......there was and is some good eating........





2 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Oh, yum!! Those look fantastic!

The Idaho Beauty said...

I don't eat much beef anymore, mostly because it got pretty expensive for the good cuts, and I do miss the occasional well-barbequed rib. Sounds delish!