Sunday, December 10, 2023

FELTING SUPPLIES

SOLD.     Yikes, it's been awhile since I posted.......but I have a good reason.  As I mentioned previously, we decided to downsize.....an overdue decision I might add.










Because my rotator cuff surgery was so severe, my doctor suggested I stop certain activities.  I LOVE felting.....everything about it, but I never want to go through this surgery again so I've decided to stop.  So, my very large amount of supplies are being sold as one lot.

All supplies you see in all 9 photos can be had for one price - $200. Retail value $500+. Never used Merino roving - lots of colors, nips, curls, pre-felts, battings, resists, nettings, mats, felting needles, etc. It's everything one needs to start felting or add to your own stash. 

SOLD


3 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

This is such a great deal!! I am soooo tempted, but I have to sit on my hands, LOL!!

Anonymous said...

SOLD

Nancy said...

Hard decisions for sure! I haven't posted in awhile either- both my husband and I got Covid and it took a good week-and-a-half out of our December! I spent some of the confinement time going through stuff and trying to cull out things no longer useful. It's hard to part with our supplies.