Sunday, June 11, 2023

PTA - JUNE 2023

I no longer belong to organized quilt guilds, favoring smaller groups instead. PTA (Professional Textile Artists) is an invitational group of 14, though some for health reasons and new living locations are only to join us infrequently. We met this month at Dort's in Weaverville. All talking at once which is so typical. Good food, good conversations and always great friendship.  

Here's the outstanding show and tell:



First two by Janice Maddox who has such a knack with color/distribution and what I consider complicated patterns.
Lynne painting a background for a project she's working on.
Dort made this one and the following two.....I'm loving those circles!!




Barbara created this stunning black a white piece....one of those slice and dice of a completed block that makes me shake my head in amazement.






1 comment:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

What a fun gathering, and I know you needed it!!