Sunday, June 25, 2023

MARY STORI FABRIC DESIGNED FOR KONA BAY

 Feeling in limbo, not wanting to start a big project knowing it will be on hold during my upcoming shoulder recovery period....having something started and sitting there and not being able to work on it would drive me over the edge!  

So....I decided to organize my fabric closet. I abandoned that task rather quickly when I came across a bag of fabric I designed years ago for Kona Bay. It consisted of brick, shingles, & wood prints. Next thing I know, I was working on a small piece that will be framed....feels so good to be creating!! 




3 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Good to have something going. Maybe you can do some small handwork while you recover?

The Idaho Beauty said...

How funny. It's hard not to create. And really? Having something in process when you can't work on it would push you over the edge? I found the project I just didn't have time to get to the point I wanted a comfort, knowing it was at the ready when I was, no thought needed.

I bought that brick fabric. I think I used it all up. Had no idea it was one you designed. I loved it.

Kathy said...

You have plenty of time to create a small piece before surgery! Keep your fingers moving and mind at peace!