Wednesday, June 14, 2023

MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES.....

 Or should I say....making cloth book covers before my shoulder surgery halts sewing for awhile!  It seemed wise to bulk up my inventory while I had the chance.

Most of the French Provence fabrics (smaller books) were purchased by my cruise buddy/once student now good friend Jan VanderHill. She gifted these treasures
to me recently and I've had fun working with them. Also a nod to Doreen Speckmann, who created a line of similar prints for Cloth works many years ago.





3 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Nice production!

The Idaho Beauty said...

These are so lovely. Don't blame you for trying to get ahead before the surgery. I tried to do that before my back surgery last year. Was only minorly successful - lol

Laura said...

Nice selection. I hope there is a style for every buyer!