Friday, April 14, 2023

HIKING TILL SUNSET

 I had the privilege of creating a custom piece for a couple's Asheville's condo.  They requested a Blue Ridge Mountain scene that included hikers. The challenge was the size: it needed to be at least 15.5" wide X 35" long.  However, the width could not exceed 26".  I worked on the piece nearly non-stop for 3+ weeks. It's now been delivered.  They LOVED it.!! It was so gratifying and fun to meet the buyers and see where my work will be hung.


HIKING TILL SUNSET - 19.5" x 38"








4 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Awesome, you did a wonderful piece.

The Idaho Beauty said...

Lovely. Commission work, the little I've done, totally undoes me. All my confidence flies out the window and I second guess everything. Oh please, just pick something I've already made - lol. So I salute you in your effort and so glad the new owners are pleased. I would be too!

Nancy said...

What's not to love? What a happy piece and it really captures the joy of hiking in the mountains.

Laura said...

Love the curved piecing you used. I am also delighted for you that the owners are happy and enthusiastic.