Sunday, July 25, 2021

EDITING MY INVENTORY

After 5 years with gallery space at Woolworth Walk, downtown Asheville, NC, I'm adjusting my current inventory in order to make room for more work and to obtain a more uniform appearance.

I was on the wool/embellishing wool band wagon before there was a parade.  MY book "Embellishing With Felted Wool" was published by C & T in 2008. Working with felted wool will always be a style I favor, however it doesn't quite fit with the look of my current display space.

So.....I've decided to greatly reduce the prices on all remaining pieces.  They can be viewed at my online gallery:  https://marystorishop.blogspot.com    Scroll down to the Wool section and see if any of the pieces might interest you.  They are all prepared for hanging and carefully finished on the back side.

Examples can be seen below.

Printed by Nature - 14" x 28"  - Botantical printed wool felt, embellished by thread work.



Furrows - 13" x 11.5" - Resist dyed felted wool, bead and thread embellished.



Impressions - 12" x 11" - Resist dyed wool, bead and thread embellished


No comments: