Wednesday, July 22, 2015

ABSENT!

It's with a really warm heart that I write today to thank the many, many of you who actually noticed I hadn't been posting and THEN took the time to write and inquire if all was well.  It sure did a gal good!!

So...the fact of the matter is/was.....that I hadn't been well for a couple of weeks.....details aren't important, but the outlook is just fine.  Though I've had to stay away from the computer, my Kindle, hand sewing, and machine work.....all those activities are slowly being resumed.  (Even the dreaded daily 'forced march' took place today...95% of it!)

Being glued to our couch was a lot easier after I discovered all the seasons of Downton Abby were on Amazon Prime.  Watching them through a haze of pain meds. made this hard to imagine lifestyle almost real!!  

Obviously I have nothing really much to share with you at the moment.  However, I have a fall wedding wall quilt request from a family member and the design is creeping into my head (clearly, I'm getting better!) Yesterday I actually pulled out some fabric and puttered a bit. It 'ain't' much.....but it looked like the Mona Lisa to me!

9 comments:

Ruth Lane said...

Sorry to hear you were under the weather. Hope you are completely recovered soon. :)

Robbie said...

Well, now I feel terrible! I thought last we 'talked' you were out of town??? Did I miss alot since getting this 3 yr old rescue! Yikes! My life and friends are blowing by me! Hope you are recovered and back 'at it'!!!

Julie Bagamary said...

Glad you are better Mary.

margaret said...

sorry you have been unwell good to hear you on the road to recovery, now do not overdo things, take it slowly.

Kathy said...

We definitely noticed your absence...I had hoped it was for a fun vacation. Glad to hear you are on the mend now.

Nancy said...

Glad you are feeling better now. It's not a fun way to spend part of your summer! I'm sure the daily march is good medicine, and hope you are pain-free now. Downton Abby is a good way to fill your down time.

Linda M said...

Glad you are doing better, sorry you weren't well, I just assumed you must have been visiting a grand child.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend Mary. I had noticed your absence, but figured you were off playing which I'm sure you wish you were. Get well soon!

Tu-Na Quilts said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery. I was just thinking yesterday that it's been a while since I read a post from your blog. Karen