Sunday, January 12, 2014

PTA - FIBER GROUP - JAN. 2014

Our PTA (Professional Textile Artists) fiber group had its first meeting of the year at Barbara's.  She's so gracious to allow us to invade her home on an all too frequent basis!  Thank you Barbara!!

Unfortunately, there was a glitch during the download of my camera so I only have one photo to share.....however, Judy Simmon's blog covered our show and tell very well.

This is such a diverse and talented group of ladies.....do jump over to see what we've been up to.


Here's Linda Cantrell working on a sweater.  She's new to knitting but taking to it with great zest.

You'll notice NFL playoff talk is gone from my blog......football is over for me this year.  Sore loser you ask??  Nah.....just not interested when the Packers aren't involved.  They will be back next year and my chatter about them will be too!  Thanks for putting up with my enthusiasm....

No comments: