Friday, December 15, 2017

PICK UP STICKS - new work

Sure it takes me longer than most to complete wall art featuring a patchwork design.  I'm okay with that as long as I am pleased with the finished piece!
And I am.  Winter has just begun and I'm already seeking bright, uplifting colors!
PICK UP STICKS -  32" X 32"
Hand-dyed cotton, machine pieced and quilted. 
Includes a hanging sleeve.

Thank you for stopping!  Let's see how quickly other artists have worked this week visit:   Nina-Marie's Off the Wall Friday, Sarah's Whoop, whoop Friday, and Crazy Mom Quilts.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

quiltedfabricart said...

I know, sitting here this morning with -2 degrees outside and it isn’t even officially winter yet has me longing for fresh greens and spring yellows. This quilt does give us hope. You are really getting a lot done. It seems every week you have a new piece finished. Way to go!

Kathy said...

Came out wonderfully bright and cheerful! Love it!

Ann Scott said...

Love it!

Robbie said...

Love the colors! It is bright and cheery for the start of winter!!! Nice!

The Idaho Beauty said...

Quicker than me, my dear. ;-) And it turned out great!

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE this Christmas-but-not piece of quilted wall art!!