Thursday, April 25, 2024

PROGRESSING

 I urge you to jump over to my Facebook page and catch up on the saga I've had creating a design wall for my new tiny space....plus trying to get better lighting, and finally the ability to have an iron going (even without anything else on) without the breaker popping.

As I mentioned last post, seems so many have abandoned blogs, (but I still prefer this format.....I'm way too chatty for Facebook posts.).......but to reach an audience I had to slowly move over there......

I appreciate my long time followers....hope you will consider reading what I have to say there... I will try to update here from time to time.......getting settled here in CA has left me with zero free time. 

However I have a large commission and with the above goals accomplished in a day or two I should start sewing again.







1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hope you'll be able to continue your blog, Mary. I read both FB and blogs. But like you, I prefer the blog posts as they can tell a "story" a bit better than the quick bites of other platforms. The thing that suprised me about your design wall saga was the duct tape fail. And then all the comments with advice about using Gorilla Tape and other ideas. Who would have expected good old duct tape to fail in the first place, let alone know about all the alternatives!? Just proving, once again, that there is more to everything than meets the eye.