Monday, September 25, 2023

IN FLIGHT

Discomfort and sometimes outright pain still persists....but I'm slowly getting back to my normal activities with some limitations.  Daily home PT exercises and visits with my wonderful PT therapist are still ongoing to stretch and strengthen the rotary cuff repairs. 

Starting with smaller projects. Now available....contact if interested.    SOLD!!

"IN FLIGHT"

13” x 13”

Artist’s hand-dyed & Japanese cotton fabrics.

Machine appliquéd & quilted with metallic thread. Secured 

in a black wood frame without glass.


3 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Well, if that's not indicative of your current state, I don't know what is! Beautiful and sold - congrats!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

It is gorgeous, no surprise that it sold quickly!

Nancy said...

Being productive again goes a long way in mentally feeling better about all you've gone through!