Saturday, April 30, 2022

AURIFIL THREAD

 Like perhaps many, you have a thread preference. Mine is Aurifil Cotton Mako - 50/2. I use it exclusively despite the extra cost, so I'm always on the lookout for sales. So I was delighted to learn Wawak.com sells it for $7.99 (med. size spool). Buy 6+ and the cost goes down to $7.49 each. Purchases over $100 shipping is free, though there is a flat rate of $5.95. The selection was very good, though 3 colors I wanted were on backorder. Not bad considering I found 9 I wanted. The company is in CA and I got my order in 2 days...no kidding....it came Fed Ex. No affiliation at all, we all are looking to save $ where we can, esp. these days. Thought I'd share this discovery.



4 comments:

Robbie said...

I too love Aurifil thread and Maderia lana threads!!! I was lucky when my daughter got rid of some sewing items, she gave me Aurifil threads...woohoo! Thanks for this...I'll have to check out their web site!

Nancy said...

Interesting and good to know. I didn't think I had a thread preference till on the phone with a quilting friend and she asked about thread. I picked up my thread case, and lo and behold, it's mostly Aurifil in there! I'll check out your source.

Laura said...

I am an aurifil fan as well. You found an amazing price.

Jo said...

Thanks for sharing that good news. Will check it out.