Thursday, December 10, 2020

MY LOVE OF AGATES

On our morning forced walk, I noticed this small frozen puddle.....gosh it looks just like an agate doesn't it?  And of course immediately I got the urge to bead embellish again.  Here are two pieces available in my current inventory for the surface design lover.  Holler if interested.


Purple Agate - 10" x 8"
Hand marbled cotton, hand embroidered and beaded.
Wrapped on canvas covered frame.


Focus on Nature - 14" x 11" 

Deconstructed silk noil, heavily beaded, & hand embroidered.  Wrapped on canvas covered frame.


DETAIL






4 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Such interesting fabrics, and wonderful beading.

Nancy said...

Lovely! Isn't it interesting how something like that puddle catches your interest and spurs yo into making something you enjoy?

Sherrie Spangler said...

Every time you say "forced march" I have to laugh!

Sherrie Spangler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.