Sunday, May 31, 2020

FORWARD!!

There's so much negative news lately, it's good to have some positives! 
Thanks to a long time blog follower my newest piece "Ode To Summer" is heading off to its new home.  Thank you Kris & Jim!

Spring and perhaps now even summer seems to have been cancelled (which is truly a state of mind.....I'm working and our family is all doing well).  With that said, I'm looking forward to unrestrictive fall with no drama!  

I've spent about 18 hours hand wet felting a bunch of acorn "bodies" to marry with found acorn caps that will be added to my fall inventory at Woolworth Walk Art Gallery.  This view sure doesn't appear to have taken such a long period of time....but wet felting all those small wisps of wool roving fibers into a shape that holds together certainly is.

 The next step will be securing them together, packaging, pricing.....etc.  I love having goals!


3 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Glad to see you are keeping busy. I am running out of ideas.

Kathy said...

All right! Looks like things are shaping up......acorn shape, anyway!

Nancy said...

Yup- you will be prepared for fall! Those are delightful