Sunday, August 26, 2018

PACKER ART!!

It's Sunday......our weather here has turned almost fall like......with more and more leaves on the ground and yikes....even some color!

Of course that means it's "Packer Time".....yes, I'm talking about our beloved Green Bay Packers.

Philadelphia artist Daniel Duffy sketched a portrait of Lambeau Field handwriting the name of every Packer in history.  To avoid any copyright conflict.......I won't publish the photo of his art.....but definitely do click here to see his amazing work....(NOT all is sports related!)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Ah, yes, football season! We have our usual low expectations for our Lions, but being a lifelong Midwesterner, I will always enjoy watching the Black and Blue Division take the field!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Whoopeee, football season is almost here!! Wonderful to find another fan! I got to go to Panther camp for a day this year, so much fun! I like Green Bay too, as long as they aren't playing the Panthers.

Robbie said...

Holy smoke! It took a few minutes to load but what a pic!!! It's the poster, right! All those names!!! Geeezzzz...he must be a dedicated Packer fan...like someone else I know! HA His art work is wonderfl!

Ann Scott said...

Wow, that's some pretty amazing and wordy art! Thanks for sharing.