Thursday, June 21, 2018

HELLO STRANGERS

Since there is literally no sewing still going on in my life at the moment....I decided to share another event that has made me smile!
 We met our son/DIL and the two grand kids at Disney World near Orlando, FL.  It's been over 50 years since I attended Disneyland in CA....oh my what a change.  Our very competent and generous son arranged everything......including our corner hotel room with these two views.  Awesome...I felt very pampered.

 It was just as beautiful at night.....though my camera didn't capture it.....we could enjoy fireworks just above this lighted building from our balcony.
It felt like we were being personally welcomed as we entered the Magic Kingdom with all the dressed characters on stage singing and dancing.
 The youngest grandchild, only 2 1/2 is an escape artist.....though I'll only share these 3 examples....you can see we were all kept very busy monitoring him!


 Oh to own a stroller company.......everywhere your eye could see there were strollers and conveniently, stroller parking!
The Disney characters sure provide such delight to the little ones...heck, us big ones too.

We came home pooped but with so many wonderful memories......

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Mary, I am so glad you were all able to get together!!!! Wonderful!!!! But I bet you slept good each night...those little ones can wear you out!