Friday, June 3, 2016

GROWTH CHARTS

 After many years of wondering if we'd ever have grandchildren....we are now blessed with two darling boys.  Being a long distance grandma keeps me creative.
Raiden just turned 4 and as fast as he's growing, I wonder if his growth chart should have been taller!?!
Last fall we welcomed grandson #2 and I made this quilt for him.
Now it was time to create Elan's growth chart. I continued with the airplane theme.
Our two cuties....taken several months ago......

Visit these sites to see what other fiber artists have been up to this week:  Nina-Marie's Off The Wall Friday,  Sarah's Whoop Whoop Friday, Crazy Mom Sews.

4 comments:

Linda M said...

Cute grow charts and adorable grandsons! Hope your eyes are doing better.

Lena Pugacheva said...

It doesn't get any cuter! You are lucky to have them and they are lucky to have a creative granny!

margaret said...

such a shame the grandkids are not local to you, they grow so quickly, looks like I will only ever have one and she is 18 now how time has flown. I am sure they love the quilts and look forward to your visits

Robbie said...

The last picture of the two boys is ADORABLE!!!