Thursday, October 3, 2024

STUDIO SPACE NOW ALL SET UP

Folks in our community are sharing photos on our group's Facebook page, showing creative uses for their home's spaces. Most of us have downsized and perhaps trying to squeeze in everything that our previous home allowed.
My sewing studio is our 3rd bedroom.....probably 11'x12'....my previous space as a huge loft area 15'x 23'.....plus two LARGE closets for fabric etc storage.
Surprise for me.....I'm actually making this smaller space work just fine. Though I do have a large walk in closet that also holds fabric and more 'stuff' like framing equipment, paints, dyes etc.
It may be a surprise to see so little art on my walls.....I may keep it that way....some do well with lots and lots of inspirations around them. I am easily distracted so perhaps blank walls are sufficient.
So you can see what I'm selling my older big quilts.....I especially want to find homes for my published embellished whimsy quilts that really helped launch and continue my career. I simply have no place to keep them. Check them out by scrolling down the list of available pieces. https://marystorishop.blogspot.com

No good way to get a complete one photo overview....so here are two.... 




No comments: